4” x 4” x 4” Cultilene Rockwool Cubes. Cultilene has many years of experience developing rockwool products in the Netherlands and is preferred by some of the largest industrial propagators in the world. The quality of their newest rockwool cubes is by far the best on the market. Our rockwool cubes feature Cultilene’s unique PlantCOMFORT fibre structure with the following characteristics:
– Superb air to water ratio
– A fibre structure that holds water longer
– Less resistance for the roots to grow in, resulting in stronger roots
– Encourages faster initial rooting
– Guaranteed firmness
– All cubes except for the 3×3’s also feature the very unique Optidrain design, which is cross shaped grooves along the bottom of the cube that allow excess water to run off, resulting in better aeration, less root damage, and root growth stimulation.
1 case = 144 cubes. Prices are per case.